March 12, 2004

Greetings

There's some hot stories out there, but I'm kinda busy right now so i'll write about them later.

Welcome, my friend, to my blog.

This is the start of a long journey, and the first step is being taken on that first brick that has just been layed by a poor laborer. Soon, a lengthy brick road will wind across the country side, like discarded string, leading to a large city. I shall call that city Rome.

I'm sure we will encounter some hardships and conflict on the way. We may even encounter a Cheshire cat. But, remember this one thing: keep your chin up, kid. Don't forget to laugh. Don't forget to smile. Don't forget to tell those important people around you how special they are. And, don't forget to tell the special people around you how retarded they are.

Let's have fun with this.