March 13, 2004

Second Post

There's a bunch of really big stories out there, I'll try to comment on them later, but I gotta take a little weekend trip, so I'll try to comment on them later at another time, okay.

Besides, I've got orange fingers right now because I'm eating some chee-tohs, well actually their organic chee-tohs. I purchased them the other day at my local health food store. I didn't realize that organic chee-tohs existed, but I guess you learn something new everyday. I love chee-tohs, but these are better because they don't have any preservatives and they use real cheese and they are all natural, which means that they are better for you.

I don't mind the orange fingers though, that's the defense mechanism of the chee-toh. You see, as the squid squirts ink and the skunk sprays stink, the frightened chee-toh oranges you up. I kinda like it though, I eat 'em up anyway. I like the way they crunch in my mouth and I enjoy letting them slide down my throat. One time I swallowed a chee-toh whole, without chewing it, just to see what it would feel like. I don't recommend that you try that.