December 20, 2004

Exit the Funk

Somehow I ended up on this site entitled "Ten Healthy Actions to Help Get Yourself out of a Funk." I thought this might be helpful, although, I'm not so sure that I'm in the "funk." So here we go.

1. Go for a walk.

I go for a walk every day. I walk to the beer store.

2. Do a Random Act of Kindness.

I am filled with random acts of kindness.

3. Clear out clutter.

Alright, I admit, I have some clutter. But, I did clean out my car today. I don't feel any different.

4. Try a new recipe.

Good lord, I try a new recipe just about everyday. I'm always cooking. Next.

5. Volunteer at a food pantry

Nah. Fuck that.

6. Hug a Tree.

That's stupid. Next.

7. Change your bed sheets.

Did that. The other sheets were stained pretty bad.

8. Go see a funny movie.

I saw Shaun of the Dead. Very funny.

9. Spend quality time with a child.

Nah, fuck that.

10. Pamper Yourself.

I have to admit, this really worked. I went to the drug store and got myself some Pampers