January 02, 2005

Slappy Returns (With ham!)!

Slappy McBappy with a ham in his hand, hands the handsome and heroic ham high up to the Highness of the Heuropidian Hillocks of Humanidor. The Highness, Hoonray, hands the hock to his hack helper.

"Gracias, merci, grazie, danke, I appreciate the ham. Really, I do, the ham recieves my appreciation. Really," said the Highness of the Heuropidian Hillocks of Humanidor just as he realized that his full name and title sounds ridiculous.

"I knew the ham would please you. I have contacts in the inside, you know," retorted the ever-so professionly dressed Slappy wearing an offcolor suit. Slappy continued, "So, ya got the stuff?"

"Blah, I already don't like you. You just look like trouble. You'll end up gettin' busted and sellin' my ass out."

"This sounds like crazy talk."

"You look like crazy crazy bad time crazy clown hour."

"Gawd. Reason number two hundred and thirty-four why Oklahoma sucks."

"Whatever, ya freakshow."

"Okay, let't cut the bee ess. You wanna make money, I got money. I gotta job, you do it, I pay you. Everybody's happy."

"Not so fast, Batman. How do I know you ain't gonna clown on me?"

"Do I look like a ..."

"You look like the last fucker I iced, nigga."

"Whoa, chill man. Chill."

"Didn't they tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"You better put your diaper on when I come to town."

"Is this a poo-poo reference?"

"Yes."

"Gawd."

"What?"

"It's just so goddamned predictable, I could shit more interesting tales."

"Whatever."

"Whatever."

"Yeah, whatever. This ham's gettin' cold"