March 23, 2004

Fore!

I know it's been awhile, don't worry baby, I ain't a throwin' out my spurs and my chaps just a yet now my li'l chick-a-dee. The world is filled with newsworthy stories and my brain is filled with grey matter which enables me to process information and form ideas and thoughts pertaining to these news stories. Unfortunately, I'll have to save that for next time, 'cause I got something else to talk about.

If you remember from last week, I told you about how I got some new speakers. Well, let me tell you what, I got me a couple of lemons. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not an angry person, in fact I'm very laid back and forgiving, but something about this just really steamed my tail.

Look, I'm too disgruntled to talk about it now. If anybody out there sees 2 guys in a white van and they're selling speakers, can you let them know that I'm looking for them? Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it.