January 10, 2005

Splish Splash

I don't really know how it happened. I was just sitting at my desk at work drinking a cup of water, then suddenly the cup just slipped out of my hand and water dumped all over me. This wasn't just a little spill, mind you. No, I look like I just got back from a wet t-shirt contest. I was soaked. The bathrooms don't have those little hand dryers either. Then I started to get cold. I was cold and wet, and scared. I wonder if it'd be okay if I worked shirtless?

That's it, I'll take my shirt off and go down to the cafeteria and smear mayonaisse all over me so it looks like a white t-shirt. I'll make it a v-neck t-shirt, and I'll put pickle slices on my nipples. Naw, that's a stupid idea. Whoever heard of a mayonaisse t-shirt? That'll fool nobody. I'll just make a pancho out of a newspaper, that looks more professional.

Naturally, a co-worker stopped by my desk right after the spill.

"Did you wet yourself? You know we have bathrooms here. Hey everybody, Jefe wet himself!"

"Yeah, I wet myself. Instead of just peeing in my pants, I figured I'd just whip my thing out and pee all over my shirt, jackass," I muttered back sarcastically.

"Oooh, I didn't know you were into that golden shower stuff."

"What do you want?" I asked back.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to have a wet t-shirt contest, but it looks like you already did."

"Seriously, what do you want?"

"Maybe you could work shirtless. That would be so awesome."

"Ha ha. What do you want?" I asked again, annoyed.

"No, even better, take your shirt off and go down to the cafeteria and smear mayonaisse all your self to make a mayonaisse t-shirt. You could make it into a v-neck."

Another co-worker, over hearing the conversation piped in, "Yeah, and you could put pickle slices on your nipples."

"Ha ha ha ha," they both laughed.

A third co-worker, the boss of the second, added, "Fuck that, just make a pancho out of a newspaper!"

"Ha ha ha ha," all of them laughed.

The second co-worker added, "Yeah, that would look real professional!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"