August 04, 2004

Fistful of Nuthin'

There was something I was going to write about today, but I forgot. That's the problem with having a full time job, I can't devote my life to blogging for the half dozen or so people that actually bother to check this site out. Hell, even Mrs. Jefe quit reading this crap a long time ago.

I wish I could remember what it was, because it was going to be really super good. Oh well, I saw the movie "For A Few Dollars More" tonight. It screened at the local downtown theatre. This is one of those famous Sergio Leone / Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns. It's also one of my favorites. I even made spaghetti before the movie to get me in the mood. I was going to wear a pancho to the theatre, but I decided against it because a) this is Texas and it's hot, and b) I didn't want to look like a complete dork. I did, however, ride a horse downtown, and I shot some shit up just for fun. Eh, whatever, the bums really got a kick out of it. Well, let me correct that, all the bums I didn't shoot got a kick out of it.

The cool thing about this town, it's such a geek town, even the jails have wi-fi. Well, I gotta go, Sancho and his buddies are blowin' me out of this ass-rapin' roach joint pretty soon. I'll blog ya later, and tell the Colonel to fuck off if you see him. That two-bit shit swiller lays a foot near me and I'll work him over with a good ole-fashioned pistol whippin' till he's unconsious and then I'll drink a bottle of whiskey and take a diarrhea in his mouth. That'll learn him, no good dirty sonofabitch. They'll prolly have a nice bounty on my head, too. So if any of you asswipes so much as breathes my air, then I'll kickfuck yer ass back to tuesday and you'll be shittin' through a straw for pesos. I don't even know what that means.