May 06, 2010

Gassin' Up the Ole Motor Bike

The other day I was at the gas station, not to buy gas, but to buy beer, so I could get drunk for the evening, and it was a Wednesday, and Mythbusters comes on on wednesdays and the dvr was all set to record. Anywhere, there was a guy at the gas pump sitting on his motorcycle with his legs splayed and the gas hose and nozzle going right between his thighs. His gashole was right there below the seat, and he was just sitting there, spreadin' 'em while sticking that nozzle down in there to fill it up to the top, right there in broad daylight, where anyone could see.

This was when I realized that I don't think I've ever seen a person gas up a motorcycle before. Certainly not like this fella was doin' it. They way he was doin' it looked filthy, like maybe I should have payed money to see it. It made me feel ashamed.

It's kinda weird though, that a person can go for over thirty years of life and not really ever notice somebody put gas in a motor cycle.