January 29, 2012

Hey hey hey Mr. cat

Hey hey hey Mr. cat. What do you think you are doing. Hunh? What do you think you are doing? You walking in here like you own the place. What you got in your mouth? What you think you doing? Hunh? What you think you doing?

I keep my eye on you, Mr. cat. Strutting around like that. Like you own the place. Lemme tell you, you don't own nothing. Nothing, Mr. cat. You ain't got shit.

I tell you what you got. You got a bowl a cat food and some water. That's what you got. Uh-huh, that's what you got, Mr. cat.

Don't you meow at me, Mr. cat. Don't you dare meow at me. I will put you outside. I will put you outside for the night. I will ignore your cat calls, your meows. I will leave you be and you can sleep outside tonight, Mr. cat. Yes, that's right. You can sleep your ass outside, Mr. cat.

You got a problem with that? You want to rub your furry body against my legs? You want to sit in my lap and purr? Is that the best you got? Hunh? Is that the best you got?

Come here, Mr. cat. Come here, little kitten. Come sit in my lap, purr. Come here, Mr. cat. Come here.